* Parishioners from any catholic parishes are given preference for acceptance in the school and will need a certification letter from the pastor.
To be considered a "parishioner" a family is expected to be officially registered, worship regularly, and support the parish by using envelopes or Parish Pay for at least six months.
Please send a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate.
In order to process your registration please be sure to have all of the following information and documentation completed
- ACCEPTANCE LETTER from Hoboken Catholic Academy
- Registration Form
- $500.00 Registration Fee (non refundable): Check or cash
- SMART Tuition Form (signed)
- History and Physical Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Records Release Form (for children entering Grades 1 – 8)
- Copy of Child Custody papers issued by the courts where applicable Additional documents needed for International Students: Passport and US Visa
* AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- A birth certificate must be submitted for proof of age.
- The Pre-K 3 child must be three- years old on or before November 30, 2016.
- The Pre-K 4 child must be four- years old on or before November 30, 2016.
- The Kindergarten child must be five- years old on or before November 30, 2016.
- The First Grade child must have satisfactorily completed a Kindergarten program and be six- years old on or before November 30, 2016