Miss Girovasi: Homeroom, Religion 6, Language Arts 6-8, Reading 6, Vocabulary 6, Health
Miss Fusiak: Social Studies
Mr. Zaccone: Math
Mr. Costa: Science
Miss Campana: Music
Mrs. Albunia: Art
Mr. Peisecki: Gym
Senora Rocio: Spanish
* Students should write their assignments in their assignment pad daily.
* Absent note MUST be presented whenever your child is absent from school.
* The uniform policy for Grade Six is listed on the main website. Please note the changes for our grade. In particular, girls are not permitted to wear pants, and all students wear ties with white Oxford shirts during the fall and winter months of the year.
* ALL MONEY and OFFICE CORRESPONDENCE must be in an envelope labeled with student’s full name, grade, and what it is for. The only exception to this rule is money collected for dress down days
* Tests from the previous week, Reading worksheets, and standardized practice sheets are sent home for your signature on Monday evenings. Please review and sign all papers and return to school the following day. All papers will be returned to the students at the end of the trimester after report cards have been issued.
* If your child is absent from school, please make arrangements to pick up class and homework if possible. It is the student’s responsibility to make up any missed work and copying notes given in class.
***** I correct ALL homework and class work. If your child missed homework, failed an assignment, or work was incomplete, you will receive a homework notice to be signed and returned the following day. Once again, it is the student’s responsibility to make up any missed work.