Miss Wilms' STEM classes
Miss Jean Wilms
Hoboken Catholic Academy
555 7th Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
It's been a very fruitful year. I can't believe that the year is almost done. All the students had fun and worked hard completing the tasks in the STEM class. We all had a great time and learned new things. A very special"Thank You" to all of the parents for encouraging and supporting the students in their endeavors.
I hope everyone has a great summer! It was my pleasure to be involved with your children.
During the summer vacation you might want to check out these places for day trips which are very family oriented:
* The New England Aquarium, State Street, Boston, MA
* Mystic Seaport Museum and Aquarium, Mystic, CT
* Jenkinson's Aquarium, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
* Edison Labs and Museum, Menlo Park, NJ
* Van Saun County Park and Zoo, Paramus, NJ
* Turtle Back Zoo, West Orange, NJ
* The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, PA
* MOMA, New York City, NY
* The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, NY
* The Childrens' Museum, Boston, MA
* The Tea Party Museum, Boston, MA
* Knoeble Grove Amusement Park, Kutztown, PA
* Crystal Cave, Kutztown, PA
* The Montclair Art Museum, Montclair, NJ
I have been to these places and they provide a very educational experience for all.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!
- 1 of 3
- next ›